FOR 26.75mm WHEEL/RIM STUD HOLES ONLY
WARNING - DO NOT USE ON 26mm WHEEL/RIM STUD HOLES
MEASURE WHEEL STUD HOLES BEFORE INSTALL
IMPROPER USAGE MAY RESULT IN WHEEL DAMAGE
1 Set Does 1 Axle | 6 Sleeves Per Set
Our sleeves are threaded inside for proper alignment and are used at the 12, 4 and 8 oclock positions. One set includes six sleeves and will center one axle. One Solution B product has three sleeves per wheel.
We offer many different sizes to fit most brake drums and wheels.
Please see product specifications/instructables below to learn more and to choose the centering pins that meet your needs.
How/Why TRU-BALANCE Works
TRU-BALANCE products are easy to use and install and come with a money back guarantee. We offer centering sleeve sets that stay on the wheel permanently as well as reusable centering pins that are used when mounting the wheel and then removed.
Please see our diagrams and how to videos below for more information.
To Find Your Brake Drum Number
- Call your trucks manufacturer
- Ask for the parts department
- Give the last eight digits of your trucks VIN number
- Have them look up the Line Set Ticket or Build Sheet
- Ask for brand and part number of the steer axle brake drums
YOU MUST HAVE THE CORRECT BRAKE DRUM NUMBER FOR YOUR TRUCK. Our Solution "B" sleeve sets are sized to fit with specific brake drums
Buying the wrong sleeve will lead to improper fit. Please call TRU-BALANCE at 866-686-9285 if you have any questions regarding proper fit.
- Unpacking: Whats in the package
Inspecting The Drum Pilot:
- Damaged Drum Pilot:How to inspect the Drum Pilot for damage
How to find which product you need::
- Troubleshooting:Common questions/issues
- American Furniture Warehouse to save over a Million Dollars
- Chris Martin's before & after review of TRU-BALANCE
Questions About Solution A:
- Please Call Us Toll Free @ 1-866-686-9285 | Mon-Fri 8am-5pm MST
- Stay On Wheels
- Sold In Sets Of 6 Per Axle
- Better Fuel Mileage
- Longer Tire Life
- Zinc Plated To Resist Corrosion
- Machined From Solid Steel Bar Stock
- Threaded Inside For Accurate Fit/Alignment
- Aluminum/Steel Wheel Types Steer Axles
- 10% off if you buy 3 sets or more.
- 1 year from date of purchase to be free of defects in materials or workmanship.