The pins are made of hardened steel to ensure durability and threaded inside for proper alignment and easy removal of the tool. One set includes three centering pins.
We offer various sizes to accommodate steer and drive wheels. Our Solution A pin sets also work on most trailers as well. Centering your whole truck is possible with the TRU-BALANCE: Solution A product line.
Please see product specifications/instructables below to learn more and to choose the centering pins that meet your needs.
How/Why TRU-BALANCE Works
The TRU-BALANCE products bypass the hub-pilots and center the wheels back to the wheel studs which is the true center of the wheel. Once the wheels are properly centered the uneven motion and out of round condition is eliminated. The result is increased tire life, increased fuel mileage and an unbelievably smooth ride.
TRU-BALANCE products are easy to use and install and come with a money back guarantee. We offer centering sleeve sets that stay on the wheel permanently as well as reusable centering pins that are used when mounting the wheel and then removed.
Please see our diagrams and how to videos below for more information.
- Introduction :Introduction/What is in the box
- Pin Options : Different Pin Options
- Demonstration : How to use our Solution A pin sets
- Special Application:Speciality Applications
- American Furniture Warehouse to save over a Million Dollars
- Chris Martin's Chris Martin's before & after review of TRU-BALANCE
Questions About Solution A:
- Please Call Us Toll Free @ 1-866-686-9285 | Mon-Fri 8am-5pm MST
- Reusable Shop Tool
- Made from Hardened Steel
- Threaded for Easy Removal
- Better Fuel Mileage
- Longer Tire Life
- Case Included (select model numbers)
- Aluminum/Steel Wheel Types
- Steer/Drive Axles
- Some Trailers
- 3"/4"/5" Pin Lengths
- 10% off if you buy 3 sets or more.
- 1 year from date of purchase to be free of defects in materials or workmanship